corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flipping grrrrrr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flipping grrrrrr
Kurt

User status: Offline
9th Jul 07 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are corsas so crap!!!! today my corsa starts idling strange, my heater panel bulbs are being tempremental after i took the center thing apart the other day to sort them, lasted five mins so thought i would take the heater knobs off see if i can poke them to work but the bulb for my rear heater has gone and the nob is screwed, doesnt lock on now hazard switch is totally fubared, either sticks on and wont switch off or gets stuck inside and wont work at all

Adam-D

9th Jul 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it needs putting back together properly then, may take a few attempts with patience
Schlumpfy

9th Jul 07 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't know there was a bulb for the rear heater When i dismantled my console at the weekend to paint it i reassembled it and when i popped the hazard switch back on it stuck on because the main component behind was loose, i think thats whats happened to yours
It looks a bit like an electrical problem if your cars idling strange and your bulbs are tempremental..
Kurt

9th Jul 07 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Schlumpfy

9th Jul 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hug?
andys sxi
Premium Member

9th Jul 07 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the heater knob will go back on there like a plastic clip thing that needs pushin in not to hard tho cus u will snap it it happened to me when i took mine apart

April 08 feature car
Schlumpfy

9th Jul 07 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to mine too so i nicked a good one out of the combo at work..
Graham88

10th Jul 07 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's your wheels causing the problem, best sell them!
Jonny P

10th Jul 07 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh ive had problems with mine recently, all because the MOT is due! fucking great!
corsa_rob

10th Jul 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

" hazard switch is totally fubared, either sticks on and wont switch off or gets stuck inside and wont work at all" oh god do i remember this one...the day before my test haha! i was taking it in the car and wondered if id fail cus of no hazard lights haha...take it all apart and put it back together again...bit of a c**t really!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flipping grrrrrr 24 database queries in 0.0109420 seconds