corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo Coupe 1L 8v SPI For Sale - Cheap - MOT and Tax

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Polo Coupe 1L 8v SPI For Sale - Cheap - MOT and Tax
DaveGSiXE

User status: Offline
10th Jul 07 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,

I have a late 1994 'L' registration Mk3 Polo Coupe Fox, 1 Litre 8v SPI in Dark Blue

The mileage is 95,510 with a near full service history (last one by me) and all old MOT's...

The car currently has MOT until October 2007 and 6 months Tax

Mechanically the car is great - the suspension is good - driveshafts are good - exhaust is good - the fuel consumption is great and the insurance is peanuts! Also she has 4 good tyres with at least 50% tread on each! There is only one issue which is she runs a little lumpy on idle from cold - but once warm she purrs nicely!

The interior is very clean and tidy - no damage and in very good condition - Also includes some JBL 6*9's on the parcel shelf

The car is completely standard (ideal first car)

I have since refitted the air intake in this pic (missing from the bay pics) and also fitted a centre console

The car is based in Coventry - and I am more than happy to take people out in it etc or let them drive provided proof of valid insurance is available.

If you are looking for something to simply get you from A to B then look no further - Foxxy is your car! I have replaced the alternator belt recently and also changed the leads.

I can be contacted via PM - Serious buyers will be given my house number to contact me after 5pm as my mobile is broken!

Price is now set at £280ono or £200 no offers without the tax disc (although i can leave it on to get the car home if need be for legal reasons but will want it back if only paying £200!!!)

C'mon people an MOT'd coupe for peanuts!
CoastalCorsa

10th Jul 07 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would give you your £280 if you fancy meeting me somewhere nearer north m6 way
DaveGSiXE

10th Jul 07 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can meet further north if definately interested.

I don't have money to waste driving around the country on wild goos chases though!

I have U2U'd you
CoastalCorsa

10th Jul 07 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amd i have replied, no wild goose chases, no fowl play ere

Edit - Foul or Fowl ?

How far north you willing to travel for the said £280

[Edited on 10-07-2007 by CoastalCorsa]
DaveGSiXE

10th Jul 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too far as i'll have to pay whoever petrol to bring me back!

lol

Keep me posted!

Dave

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo Coupe 1L 8v SPI For Sale - Cheap - MOT and Tax 25 database queries in 0.0146940 seconds