corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Blue 1.2 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blue 1.2 8v
j

User status: Offline
13th Jul 07 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1995 vauxhall corsa B Merit, it has 112000 miles on the clock, is in good condition for age. Has some good and bad points:

Good

Corsa C sxi alloy wheels in white

Blue Emarked rear lights

Colour coded arches and bumpers

Cd player with 6x9s and uprated front speakers and tweeters, all wires for sub and amp run through the passenger side out of sight into the boot

front angel eyes and a set of blue depo headlights

debadged

Gsi spoiler (not gm)

Semi smooth boot

Wing mirrors off an upper class corsa

Drilled airbox, slightly increasing performance and giving a nice sound!

Mirrors in sun visors from a newer model corsa (merits dont have these)

New rocker gasket, and comes with a brand new unfitted sump gasket

New dizzy cap and rotor arm

Brand new throttle cable

Bad

Mot has ran out, i put it through an MOT and it failed on CV joint, track rod end, welding, and insecure headlights, i have the failure slip and reciept for work done, all the work has been done apart from the insecure headlights! (need a secure set as the clips are broken on the blue depos, the angel eyes are secure but will fail due to the beam as the main angel in them is a bit wobbly, but they are included in the sale)

Interior could do with tidying up - see pictures

Brake pads getting low

Great little car, had it since december, only ever let me down once, when the throttle cable snapped, which has now been replaced. Cheap tax and insurance for a 1st car

Seems to be a problem with the headlights, one headlight only works on sidelight, and neither of the lights seem to have full beam. Not sure if its just a bulb gone, or a wiring fault which is more likely, but either way an easy fix if you know what youre doing. Where the airbox has been taken out to be modified, it hasnt clipped back in properly as lost the rubber bushes, BUT, its perfectly secure as it slots in and if anything better, makes working on the car alot easier as you can remove it easier, as said is perfectly safe. Car cleans up very well for age, slight kerbing on the front two wheels but nothing major, also has 4 new tyres (done about 1500 miles) which cost me £200 a month or so ago. Iv been as honest as possible, if anything else comes to mind i will add but pretty sure thats all. Seats are in good condition as with carpet and most of dash, just the centre console and door handles were ATTEMPTED to be sprayed and didnt do a good job so ideally could do with replacing (its livable with for most people (shown in pics)

Never been thrashed, no smoke, no funny noises, idles and runs perfect, starts 1st time every time.

Very reliable, economical car!

I expect some childish comments from some people, but try and keep them to yourselves and only reply if interested. I know its not to many peoples taste on here, but thought id post anyway.

£600 not budging, collection nr canterbury

[Edited on 13-07-2007 by j]

[Edited on 13-07-2007 by j]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Blue 1.2 8v 25 database queries in 0.0094278 seconds