corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 7x17 ET49 MIM Raffino's Poss For Sale (may sell speedlines)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 7x17 ET49 MIM Raffino's Poss For Sale (may sell speedlines)
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
17th Jul 07 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may sell these if sum1 can come up with some cash, does not look like i am gonna get round to building what i wanted to build with these wheels,
I have been after a set for years and managed to get some, but they have been sat in my garage for months and it just seems a bit pointless,

They were fitted with brand new Falkens about 8 months ago but were only on the car for about 2 months and have done hardly any miles,

I had them fitted to a corsa that was on -60mm nova rear springs and i had no scrubbing as falkens are v-narrow,

The wheels are v-rare and i will only let em go for good money, 1 or 2 have a slight buckle but i couldnt tell when fitted, you can just see on the tyre machine, They could do with a refurb but are in v-good condition for the age, Tyres are all matching and are mint,

Wanting £500 otherwise i may have to sell my speedlines

Andy 07903592120

[Edited on 19-08-2007 by Andyrs1800]

[Edited on 19-08-2007 by Andyrs1800]
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
19th Aug 07 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 7x17 ET49 MIM Raffino's Poss For Sale (may sell speedlines) 25 database queries in 0.3012521 seconds