corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Am I being an idiot here...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Am I being an idiot here...
Gareth

User status: Offline
25th Jul 07 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw a guy park up and leave a bentley on double yellows in notts. He then went into a sandwitch shop.

Straight away a traffic warden turns up then after a minuite or so a low loader turns up with a crane onboard.

They quickly strap 4 things to the wheels and lift the bentley up onto the low loader with the alarm going off and the lot
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Jul 07 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fail to see how this in any indictment on their character. How do you know they are uneducated?

Does this make you better?
ed

25th Jul 07 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
Perfectly fair IMO, person who gave you the ticket was only doing their job, although i bet they are taking the piss out of you right now for doing it
Oh no, a parking warden is taking the piss out of me. A fucking thick as shit, un-educated parking warden.

But then again, who's the one who gets 17.57 and 18.00 mixed up to think they dont have to pay
Where did I say I mixed the times up?
ed

25th Jul 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth John
I saw a guy park up and leave a bentley on double yellows in notts. He then went into a sandwitch shop.

Straight away a traffic warden turns up then after a minuite or so a low loader turns up with a crane onboard.

They quickly strap 4 things to the wheels and lift the bentley up onto the low loader with the alarm going off and the lot
All because they forgot to make you need a licence to tow cars when they made it illegal to clamp without a licence
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Jul 07 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he's making the point that you can't be much cleverer, which I think is an excellent riposte to your slurs.
ed

25th Jul 07 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I fail to see how this in any indictment on their character. How do you know they are uneducated?

He can't read a sign saying Police Aware on a stolen vehicle that was dumped on my road and put multiple tickets on it over a period of two weeks before the vehicle was removed. Seems pretty dumb to me.
Marc

25th Jul 07 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Jul 07 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

He can't read a sign saying Police Aware on a stolen vehicle that was dumped on my road and put multiple tickets on it over a period of two weeks before the vehicle was removed. Seems pretty dumb to me.

Maybe he used that vehicle to reach his quota

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Jul 07 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe that is what the system tells him to do. Who is the most learned? The man who follows the system or the man who shows contempt for it?

Its a harsh ticket which I completely agree with you on, but I'm not about to get personal on the bloke.
Marc

25th Jul 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes probably in bed with a Horlicks now anyway.
Nath

25th Jul 07 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF happened in this thread?!

Also, as gay as it is rules iz rules, innit.
ed

25th Jul 07 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not cool enough for this site.
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Jul 07 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bless

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
neil h

25th Jul 07 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sad thing is you'll probably find the warden was watching as you pulled up waiting for someone to do exactly what you did there ed.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Am I being an idiot here... 24 database queries in 0.0116820 seconds