corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » AFC Donsville's new kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AFC Donsville's new kits
messham11

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 07 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have decided on these for the coming season. Nike one will be our main kit and the Legea one will be our change kit. Was a bargain at about £150 inclunding having the numbers printed.

[Edited on 02-08-2007 by messham11]
fiestakidda

2nd Aug 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i ask where you bought these from as i'm after a new strip for our local team
MarkM

2nd Aug 07 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes...linky please?
messham11

2nd Aug 07 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Legea one I got from ebay, was after something cheap but pretty decent. Company is shirtznthings i think, they've got a couple more i think.

For the Nike kit im using a company called 3qsports.co.uk cheapest prices I can find. Offered us 15x shirts, shorts and socks, with Nike numbering, a kitbag and 3 colour sponsor printing for £366

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » AFC Donsville's new kits 24 database queries in 0.0083270 seconds