corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Carbon Z18XE (1.8) Engine Cover

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Carbon Z18XE (1.8) Engine Cover
slugger_54132

User status: Offline
7th Aug 07 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have decided to sell my custom, 1 off carbon fibre engine cover and cam cover that I bought from Painz!

Now this is real carbon fibre! Not fibreglass covered with carbon firbe. On the reverse you can see all the matting of the carbon.

For sale is

Carbon Fibre Engine Cover
Cambelt Cover (can be seen in the picture's, is the section to the left of the engine cover) This comes in two sections.

I know a company called Reverie do carbon engine covers, which sell for £250, and that is for just the engine cover. They don't do the cambelt cover for the 1.8. They do a cambelt cover for another engine which is over £200.

Now I don't like the Reverie one, dont think it looks that good. The one I have to offer is amazing! It looks really good, and always draws peoples attention at shows, asking questions about it.

Considering the above I am looking for offers in the region of £350 for the whole set (3 peices). As an added bonus I will also through in some custom stainless steel bits (however these are not in that great a condition - see below)

Bad points

The stainless bits have lots of marks when looking up close. Hence me adding them on rather than selling seperately. I also lost one of the bolts to the suspension turrets so would need to find a bolt for this to work.

There is one mark that I know of on the engine cover. It is near the left hand bolt, about 1 cm long. I will clean the cover and wax it prior to collection which does help to hide the mark.

This is for collection only as I do not want to risk posting the covers.

Collection is from Southampton, Basingstoke or Newbury

Any questions feel free to ask!

See below for pictures

See the cam cover well in picture below

This one shows the mark, but it does look worse in the picture. I have a lot of cleaning products and have managed to lightly polish and wax the mark which has made it look a lot better.

[Edited on 07-08-2007 by slugger_54132]
slugger_54132

User status: Offline
7th Aug 07 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt - I am open to sensible offers!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Carbon Z18XE (1.8) Engine Cover 25 database queries in 0.4946182 seconds