corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Mk4 Astra envoy £1200 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 Mk4 Astra envoy £1200 ono
Mattb

User status: Offline
11th Aug 07 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale my runaround - a 1998 1.6 Astra envoy 5dr

Spec

1.6 8v SPI engine
127000 miles
FSH including recent cambelt and water pump
5 door
tax until the end of september
Mot
Star silver 2 in colour
sunroof
leccy mirrors
manual everything else

Good points:

Meticulously maintained (was an ex lease car untill around 100K)
Two new front tyres
Extreemly reliable, has been in the family for around 6 years, and the only faults we have had are and EGR valve and water pump failure (both replaced with genuine GM parts)
Very cheap to insure
Drives very well
Full service history

Bad points

Body work is not mint, a few scratches and scrapes here and there, not rust tho or big dents
Airbag light is on, i have replaced the the airbag slip ring, so it may be a case of having vaux clear the fault - or it may need an airbag (can be picked up off ebay for about £30)
The clutch is a tad harsh, it some times judders - it doesnt slip or anything and only does it now and then (wierd)
The drivers seat is showing its age - the rest of the interior is in good nick tho
No parcel shelf or boot carpet - these were the only things i couldnt get my mums dogs hair out of!! (thankfully the car doesnt stink of dog!!)
No radio
Dodgy connection for heated screen

Thats about it i think. I belive the price is fair, there may be room for negotiation however. I will service the car and change the brake fluid for the new owner when it sells, and stamp the service book accordingly.

Pics to follow!!

PRICE _ £1200 ONO
LOCATION - AMERSHAM (JUST OFF JCT 18 M25)

Mattb

11th Aug 07 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpity bump..
Mattb

12th Aug 07 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tttttt
Mattb

13th Aug 07 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Mk4 Astra envoy £1200 ono 25 database queries in 0.0081360 seconds