corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 328i Sport M3 Replica 1996...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 328i Sport M3 Replica 1996...
slammed_gsi

User status: Offline
17th Aug 07 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have for sale my BMW 328 Sport not had the car long bought it after owning a m3, i still like the look of the car but miss the power so i want another car maybe a turbo or something.

Car is nice and turns heads but obviously not in pefect condition as it is 10 years old.

It has the benifits of M3 looks but with out the high running costs.

The car comes with just under 6 months Tax (jan 08) and 1 years MOT, has nearly full dealer stamps for services, a/c, power steering, auto tilt rear view mirror, approx 200bhp, it has covered 140000 miles in its 10 years of life and is HPI clear.

I have just recently changed oil and oil filter.

BAD POINTS

Im trying to be as honist as possible and fussy so im covering myself...

The car has the odd stone chip here and there which have had attempts at touch ups, it also has a very narrow scrape (approx 5 inches) on the bonnet running along the side to the right wing of the car im assuming maybe the bonet has been scrapped when off the car at some point, its been touched up but if you wanted it perfect it could do with being repainted. The bottom of the BMW emblam/badge on the boot has just started to show signs of rust and there is the a small bit of bubbleing on the underside of one rear arch easyly sorted tho, also a few light scratches in the paint work. (please see pics below)...

THE GOOD POINTS

SPECIFICATION

BMW e36 328i Sport Coupe - MANUAL

Bright Red

ENGINE

2.8 ltr

6 Cylinder

24 Valve

K&N Air Induction Kit

WHEELS, SUSPENSION & BRAKES

18" AC Schnitzer Type 3 Wheels - 2 MONTHS OLD with NEW tyres but sadly 2 have been recently kerbed on the outer rim and i have been quoted £50 per wheel to make mint again (see pics not kerbed to badly really)

Lowered -40mm with new springs

Carbon Black & White Wheel Centre Caps

Chrome Valve Covers

Red Calipers

BODYKIT & EXTERIOR MODS

FULL GENUINE BMW M3 BODYKIT (Front Bumper, Splitter, Rear Bumper, Side Skirts & Side Cills Mouldings)

M3 Rear Spoiler with Brakelight

M3 Rear Lights

M3 Side Repeaters

M3 Door Badges

Custom M-Tech Boot Badge & Bonnet Badges

Twin Exhausts

Professional Window Tints + Sunstrip

Hamman Black Grill

M3 Mirrors

M3 Boot Badge

M-Tech Grill Badge

CCFL Angel Eyes

Headlight Eyebrows

Chrome Indicator Bulbs

INTERIOR & MODS

Full Black Sport Leather

Black Leather Stitched Armrest

Digital Onboard Computer

Digital Dual Climate Control

ASC - Automatic Stability Control (with manual overide button)

BMW Boot Tool Kit

BMW Torch in the glove box

I.C.E & SECURITY

Kenwood MP3/WMA CD Player Headunit

Engine Immobiliser

Cat 1 Full Closure Alarm System

Any questions happily answered.

Car has just had new -40 lowering springs fitted and new outer ball joints

Can i just add i am currently waiting on a replacement log book arriving in the post.

Looking for closest offer to £3300, reasonable offers accepted

Heres pics of exterior...

Heres pics of interior, there is slight wear on seats in usual places...

Here are the wheel shots showing 2 of the wheels kerbing marks and 1 rear arch just starting to bubble...

Bonnet mark...

My phone number is 07922505595 and im in the north east near newcastle (northumberland)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 328i Sport M3 Replica 1996... 25 database queries in 0.1415579 seconds