corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » spur of the moment corsa pickup for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spur of the moment corsa pickup for sale
corsa_madd

User status: Offline
24th Aug 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok didnt intend on selling this but i have just learned that i can aford to insure a skyline gts-t so as you can imagine guess what i would rather ride round in so as a result this is up for sale

the pics do most of the talking but heres some quick info on it

Firstly i NEVER CONVERTED IT so please dont ask me loads of questions on the conversion most of it is obvious.

ok started as a corsa 1.4 sport and was converted by the last owner that was an old guy thats now 65 and classed as dissable thus why he sold it

all the back of the cab is steel with bracing box section and well finished with grey carpet there is the odd mark and a few cracks where filler has been skimmed in on the boot before i lowered it it drove absolutly silent no rattles squeeks or creaks but its now that low and stiff the bushes squeek spray them in wd40 it stops for a week

thats all the bad points i can think of of the top of my head

ok sinse i have had it it has had

new rear shoes
new rear brake cylinders x2
fuel filter
plugs
leads
pioneer head unit
new door speakers
6x9s
2 new front tyers daytons (made by bridgestone for those interested)
snooper
80mm front springs
g-max front shocks
100mm rear springs
bylstien rear shocks
and of corse a png sticker

the work it had before i got it

alloys
resprayed original colour
pickup conversion
iveco back window
wooden floor with drainage
tinted rear lights
recent exhaust

as mentioned there is the odd mark and scratch there is a few filler cracks but all round as a whole a real tidy car

completly standar corsa sport engine minus the piper cross (standard air box available) runs sweet as a nut realy quiet engine has no leaks uses no oil or water and pulls well

has tax test and a garages report stating that the vehical is of a safe and roadworthy manor not sure when mot and tax is due but i know its not untill next year will have to look

this car is a complete 1 off and draws an amazing amount of attention theres not 1 day i have driven this without 80% of the people i see staring at it and i havent driven it yet without some1 stopping to chat to me about it

like i said dont realy want to sell but the chance of a skyline is just far to tempting so something has to go and im afraid its this rules state a price because of how unique it is i cant realy put a price on its head so we will say 100000000 for now but will take offers alot less please only serious people need show any interest as im not interested in timewaisters

may consider a part ex or swop but realy im after cash for the skyline but may be tempted 2wards something else

call steve porter 07951905141 or pm me

all pics availaible on http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85596

Cheers guys

Joe
paul.mitchell1984

24th Aug 07 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks mint, good luck with sale..
Adam-D

24th Aug 07 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

price?
corsa_madd

3rd Sep 07 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right the price has been decided £2300 ono or offers please let me no or ring steve

cheers guys

Joe
dannymccann

3rd Sep 07 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you work at Kingsway just outside Spalding dont ya? I recognise the Pinchbeck water tower in the background My girlfriend will be bringing the car in for a service soon lol

I seen this in the flesh at weekend as well, from what i could see has been done extremely well! Dont normally say this but very individual

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » spur of the moment corsa pickup for sale 25 database queries in 0.0051448 seconds