corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mitsubishi jacked up jeep,, swap???

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mitsubishi jacked up jeep,, swap???
aceman

User status: Offline
11th Sep 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mitsubishi pajero (import shogun) 2.5 diesel short wheel base 3 door, taxed, mot'd, new brakes all round , new brake pipes, all new cv gators, new shocks and springs,new timing and balance belt,rare manual model with new clutch,with no wines or crunches from the gear box(also very rare)4wd works perfect also,recently blacked out windows,shogun tail lights, shogun slide rear windows,black 15inch alloys with 5 new 35 inch tyres,6 inch body lift,3 inch suspecion lift, anti roll bars removed and bump stops mod'd for lots of articulation off road,in car ajustable suspencion (soft,medium,hard),lots of time and effort spent and great results from this, the car is brill off road (showd up the land rovers last day out) and drives great on road to, however,,,, this jeep is huge and wiegh's over 2 tonne, it will do around 100mph but thats it, and may the force be with you in the corners at that speed, i use the car as a every day means of transport, it dose roll but, it is a bit slow(compared with a car) you get used to it, and also it dose not fit in high rise car parks or mc donalds drive thruogh's, the i paid over£1500 for the car needing work which i have done and £700 for the tyres, i'm looking for offers or good mk3 astra, cash either way prefair let, any q's drop me a u2u or call me 07901536387,

[Edited on 12-09-2007 by aceman]
aceman

11th Sep 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://public.fotki.com/kevin18050/jnrs-pajero/ for pics
aceman

12th Sep 07 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
richc

12th Sep 07 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats shit hot! Gotta have a base price mate!
aceman

12th Sep 07 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offers around 2k???
aceman

14th Sep 07 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
deanmcreynolds26

15th Sep 07 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
aceman

20th Sep 07 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold sold sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mitsubishi jacked up jeep,, swap??? 25 database queries in 0.0109041 seconds