corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » fixed mortgage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fixed mortgage
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Sep 07 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im currently on a fixed mortgage its set to run out soon would you suggest swicthing companys all together what sort of deals are out there? i owe 82k the house is worth around 140k.
Ecosse Sport

15th Sep 07 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your lender will probably offer you another fixed rate mortgage. It might be worth speaking to an independent mortgage advisor to see what other products are available.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Sep 07 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would sort it out quick before the market fully reacts the problems which Northern Rock are having.
scoob
Premium Member

16th Sep 07 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right cheers lads il see what they come up with
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Sep 07 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The good news with fixed is that they're easy to compare. They're not the best news at the moment where deals are concerned but if you need to keep a handle on your outgoings and can't afford an increase it's the only safe option.
Russ

16th Sep 07 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as ian said, i dont earn enough atm to cope with my mortgage sky rocketing, so fixed term is best option for me. the deals can be slightly worse but at least you now whats coming out each month

New Poll