corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Back Bumper...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Back Bumper...
djmannisandhu

User status: Offline
18th Sep 07 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey people! Was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem im having:

Basically i was reversing into a car park in my college today and out of no-where all i heard was a loud BANG. I had smacked the back of my corsa right into a tree and smashed the parking light!

Basically i have to try and replace this light before my parents get to see it! I went to a vauxhall dealer and bought a new parking light however when i was trying to remove the back bumper to put the light in i noticed some screws i had to loosen. Ive tried literally everything but i cant find anything that will loosen the screws?!

Does anyone here know what i can use?

I have to do it by tomorrow evening so the parents dont find out! lol
Fro

18th Sep 07 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what shape corsa is it?
djmannisandhu

18th Sep 07 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a Corsa C 5 Door
Fro

18th Sep 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure on the C's sorry mate.
johnhara1

19th Sep 07 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djmannisandhu
Hey people! Was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem im having:

Basically i was reversing into a car park in my college today and out of no-where all i heard was a loud BANG. I had smacked the back of my corsa right into a tree and smashed the parking light!

Basically i have to try and replace this light before my parents get to see it! I went to a vauxhall dealer and bought a new parking light however when i was trying to remove the back bumper to put the light in i noticed some screws i had to loosen. Ive tried literally everything but i cant find anything that will loosen the screws?!

Does anyone here know what i can use?

I have to do it by tomorrow evening so the parents dont find out! lol

Erm a screwdriver??

You may need to take a trip to your local B&Q if they arent normal philips screwdriver fitment.

[Edited on 19-09-2007 by johnhara1]

New Poll