corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » I really dont get Spurs fans

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I really dont get Spurs fans
DR11
Banned

User status: Offline
   21st Sep 07 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The chap who owns the post office down from my shop is a Spurs fan. Now, after Arsenals victory over them last weekend, I was expecting him to STFU for a week or so. Instead, no. I go in there on Tuesday and he asks me if I want any tissues for when Arsenal get 'thumped' by Sevilla on Weds.......

I Dont get it! How can you still have that attitude about you after losing to one of your main rivals and after the start they've had!

They really are a special breed.
Cosmo

21st Sep 07 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have a selective memory, like Everton fans too TBH.
Nath

21st Sep 07 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our resident Spurs retard is trying to brag about their victory last night. They beat a fucking pub team. I'm certain me and a group of mates woukld've beat that shite last night.
strick206

21st Sep 07 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and they still couldnt keep a clean fucking sheet
MatthewR

21st Sep 07 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly what you mean!!! Numpties!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » I really dont get Spurs fans 24 database queries in 0.0237780 seconds