corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 1.4 Sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 Sport
p20ele

User status: Offline
24th Sep 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-VAUXHALL-CORSA-SPORT-1-4I-RED_W0QQitemZ220152953142QQihZ012QQcategoryZ9858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is my best mate's car, tryin to help her out a bit as she needs rid of it asap. Just had a baby and its not the most practical of cars for her, and also she's just bought a damage repairable Golf and cant start work on that till she gets money from the sale of the corsa

Not the greatest description, but its a good clean car, its been well looked after. The alloys are 15", theres fog lights, completely standard inside (not sure if she's leaving the CD player in it but i can find out) It was lowered at one point, but when she started to get bigger during her pregnancy, it got uncomfy so she put it back to standard height, again I'll find out wether she's still got the lowered suspension at home.

Will also get some better photos at some point

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 1.4 Sport 24 database queries in 0.0064290 seconds