corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe canceled project - all bits must go

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe canceled project - all bits must go
bainzy

User status: Offline
30th Sep 07 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone,

this thread is copied from another site, basically i have ended my project as i have a little one on the way and i need all the money i can get for the baby.

Please see below for all parts and prices.

Corsa 1.6 16v ( x16xe ) Engine, just being rebuilt with all new gaskets, just waiting for a few more parts to finish it but once its running right your welcome to come see it before its removed from the car, engine has 45,000 on it and NovaRob has the log books for the engine. ( £300 )

1.6 Drive Shafts (£80)
All 1.6 Coolent hoses (£50)
Coolent Bottle, (£5)
ECU ( being superchipped ), (£60)
Wireing Loom, ( Part of the engine will not seperate )
Engine Mounts, (£20)
Gearbox Mounts, ( £5 )
1.6 Front disks + pads + calipers ( painted red ) ( £60 )

Above is everything you would need for a full conversion from whatever engine you have to a 1.6, i have videos of the engine running.

I will sell the full lot as a conversion package for £500, Collection only although i will deliver it for the right price depending on where you live. This is a total bargain, and like i said your welcome to see it running anytime you want.

Also have the following :

1.6 Internal wireing loom, all re-wraped and all damaged wires fully repaired, this is the loom you will need if you want to add electric windows, and central locking ( £30 )

Electic window motors + door loom ( £60 )
Central locking, front doors, boot, fuel cap ( £60 )

Sports Front Seats - Inc sub frames + Pre tentioners ( Black ) ( £150 )
Sports Rear Bench - Inclusing split bracket ( Black ) (£100)

If someone wants the full sports seat set will sell for (£200) - All Mint Condidtion

All Sports door cards for front doors and back walls ( £100 ) - Mint Condition

Full black dashboard complete minus speedo clocks ( £130 ) - Mint Condidtion
Electric clocks with rev counter ( £50 )

Black Carpet - Mint Condition ( £30 )

Loads of other parts from the car aswel, including the boot lock surround i have both pre 97 and post 97 versions, door handels anything i have not mentions is for sale, drop me a pm or email me on

chris(at)tutorial-zone.co.uk

Many regards
Chris

P.S. Due to the weight of many of the items i canot post them, collection is preffered, but will also deliver for a fee.

[Edited on 30-09-2007 by bainzy]
bainzy

User status: Offline
1st Oct 07 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe canceled project - all bits must go 25 database queries in 0.0087421 seconds