corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 Mazda RX7 FD3S Efini Type R (Rebuilt)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1992 Mazda RX7 FD3S Efini Type R (Rebuilt)
Xs

User status: Offline
4th Oct 07 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1992 Mazda RX7 FD3S Efini Type R (Rebuilt)

The car has covered 96,850 Kilometers, the Speedo reads in KM but I have a chip that can be fitted to convert it into MPH.

The car starts and runs perfectly. No faults whatsoever. It was rebuild in 2007 by RE:WORX. The car has been in the UK since June 2007 and has been fully under sealed. It has 1 years MOT and is taxed till December. Having to sell it as I can't really justify the petrol costs involved in traveling to my new job (100 miles a day) so need to sell it for something boring and economical. The car was recently resprayed (May 2007) and has been fitted with 18" Ultralite Taka Alloys which have covered about 300 miles.

The car recently had a coolant change done including Water Wetter by "The Garage" in Wishaw. The tracking and MOT was done at the same time. The car sailed through its MOT without needing any work carried out.

Oil change carried out by myself 4 weeks ago, I have changed the oil & filter every 3 months since owning the car. Also had the gearbox oil changed after I bought the car in August 2007.

I also have a set of brand new Magnecor KV85 leads waiting to go on.

Specs Are As Follows:

Engine:
1992 Re-Worx Rebuilt FD3S
Street ported engine with 5000 miles
Apexi PFC ECU mapped to 292 @ rear wheels, approx 350 @ flywheel
Apexi AVCR boost controller
850cc injectors primary and secondary
Blitz induction
Sard uprated SMIC
Blitz BOV
Bullion uprated aluminum radiator
HKS downpipe
R-Magic silenced midpipe
Blitz Nurspec backbox
Greddy boost gauge and oil temp gauge in A-Pillar pod
HKS turbotimer

Exterior:
Full respray in black
Genuine C West Front Bumper with late spec lights
Aftermarket sideskirts
Mazdaspeed rear spoiler
Late spec rear lights
Clear Side Repeaters
Ultralite Taka Lightweight 18" Alloy Wheels 8.5" front and 9.5" rear. There are fitted with with Toyo T1-R Tyres 235/4/18 and 265/35/18 (Covered 300 miles.)
Standard wheels included in sale with 4 good tyres.

Suspension & Brakes:
Tanaka Racing Shocks with RSR Springs
Standard brakes Front and rear all in good conditions

Interior:
Greddy boost gauge and oil temp gauge in A-Pillar pod (temp gauge needs new sensor)
Apexi AVCR boost controller HKS turbotimer
Recaro Speed drivers seat
Personal steering wheel

I also have a second Recaro Speed seat for the passangers side, however the cushion where you sit is missing. I have a new one from Recaro so the seat just needs trimmed. I had planned to get both front seats done in the next few months.

Don't really want to sell this car as its in a different league to anything I have previously owned but needs must. It also has cheap tax due to being registered as a 1.3!!

I will add more pictures once I get a chance to take some at the weekend. This is just a picture taken on my phone this afternoon after work.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/257959.htm

Looking for £7000

Pics to follow after the weekend.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 Mazda RX7 FD3S Efini Type R (Rebuilt) 25 database queries in 0.0083280 seconds