corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why oh why = Bent Valves

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why oh why = Bent Valves
Iain M

User status: Offline
18th Oct 07 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i am thankfull its not all 16. Pissing me off though. Will be glad to get away forget the car for a week.
Mike GSi

19th Oct 07 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear about the valves iain, tbh its more or less impossible for a piece of tape to bend valves. the only thing i can think of is, when the bottom AUX belt pully slipped, maybe the crankshaft pully slipped too causing the valves to collide with the pistons. Imo the car will NOT give you anymore problems as its had new waterpump headgasket clutch tensioner and rollers, timing belt. All the best buddy
Jake

19th Oct 07 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its funny how the company skimming the head found the valves. Most engineering companies like the head completely bare so they can wash and do the necessary machine work then send it straight out again.
lee mitchell

19th Oct 07 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the garage should of seen the bent valves anyway before sending it off.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why oh why = Bent Valves 23 database queries in 0.0072761 seconds