corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bike - VFR 400 NC 30

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike - VFR 400 NC 30
J4M13

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 07 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advert on behalf of Graham at D.C.M.S(formerly TopgearNW)

I am selling my VFR 400 NC 30
It is a 1990 model and has done 25470 miles which is not high mile age for year ,it has only do 347miles since last mot whick was june last year.
When it was moted last year it all so had a full service ,oil filter,engine oil,K&N air filter and 4xplugs.
The front forks were also rebuilt at the same time .
The rear Brake pads were also replaced .
The chain and sprockets are in very good condition .
The front tyre has loads of life left in it and the rear was replaced less than 10 miles ago both are matching Brigdestone battlaxes BT090s.
The Plastics have a couple of marks but are all there . The bottum fairing was broken a little when i got it so a cut to shape a bit better (you can see on the Pics).
It will have a full mot when Sold but no tax if you want it taxing just add the price of tax on top and i will tax it for you .

I am asking £1300 ovno which i think is cheap for a bike like this.
Cheers for looking Graham.

contact me by u2u or 01282 414413

[Edited on 23-10-2007 by J4M13]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bike - VFR 400 NC 30 25 database queries in 0.0066171 seconds