corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Read this PH thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Read this PH thread
beattie17

User status: Offline
26th Oct 07 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
thats not chilling because he was a total dickhead to drink and drive, i totally sympathise with the original story though as he was just doing what many others do

Totally agree aswell, that guy deserves everything he gets for drink driving.
JonnyJ

26th Oct 07 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read all 19 pages

Incredible story, thats all i can say
Alex16v

26th Oct 07 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really does make you think. Thanks for posting this.
gavin18787
Premium Member

27th Oct 07 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive never spent so long reading a thread. Took the time to read it fully today from start to finish after you brought it to our attention a few days ago.

Really has made me think about how easily things can go wrong.

Shame it started to go down hill over the last few pages though with the arguing

Guy has got my respect for coming out with it and i really do agree that it should be published somewhere as i think it will have a strong affect on people that really do need to be inflanced by it

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Graham88

28th Oct 07 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took about 2 hours reading that, well worth the read. The bikers account sent a big chill down my spine though.

Page 12, 5th post down.
Butler

28th Oct 07 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a friend who went down in similiar circumstances. He drank and drove his nissan skyline and crashed the car killing his passenger. He was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Hes out now though, and so much more appreciative of the world. The guilt will never go away though. Amazing how things can be turned around so quickly.
ShEp

28th Oct 07 at 03:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tosser

i have no respect what so ever for drunk drivers, i dont care how sorry they feel

they have the choice,

10p from the thread didnt, ad he wasnt drinking
ainsley_brader

28th Oct 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only got to page 5 and got to stop now.
But like others have said that makes you think more than anything, the author is clearly well educated and i think thtat helps but might god it makes you think!
scoob
Premium Member

28th Oct 07 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

makes all the problems in my life seem small and pointless its only when you read storys like these you realize how lucky you really are
Deadude

28th Oct 07 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn just saw this threrad last nite as i was about to go to sleep at like 3 am i was awake till 5 reading that rly does make ya tihnk
Planty02

28th Oct 07 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not read the whole thread but what I have read has been very touching

Certainly makes you think about your driving style. Something else to think about, for all the people who have been caught speeding (including myself) is that the camera/van/gun you/I failed to slow down for at the side of the road could just as easily have been a child in the middle of the road

I think anyone who has read this thread should look at thier driving style and consider the conequences of it

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Read this PH thread 24 database queries in 0.0112650 seconds