corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Polo G40 in the next month or so

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Polo G40 in the next month or so
janno

User status: Offline
12th Nov 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunatelly the time has come to sell my g40.

Its a Mk3 Polo G40 1272cc now a 1341cc
Registered 1992
Reg. J269UJB
150k before the rebuild. Its done about 50 since rebuild
Red

When i bought the car it had the following done to it,

Full Blend Charger done 8000 before i bought it by PSD
PSD toothed belt pulley system
GT inlet
New Gaskets all round
G60 Green injectors, they were ultra sonically cleaned and flow tested before i bought the car
SNS chip by PSD, but will require a new re-map or chip
Skimmed Head
DeCat exhaust
New stainless steel center section
ATS Classic no marks or curbing, look sensational on car. with 175/50/13 Continental Sport Tyres
Rear Disc conversion
Leather steering wheel mk2 coupe s- very rare
powerflexed at front bushes
new top mounts
colour coded bumpers
Front Jeds brace bar
brand new debadged grille
spax psx adjustable damping 60mm suspension
later style rear lights
panasonic head unit
boost gauge
clear indicators
clear side repeaters
central locking
cat 2 immobiliser.

right for what I've done.
the clutch needed doing so whilst the engine was out i decided to go to town on it. the engine has had a rebore to 1341cc with actralite forged pistons, new shells, underbody painted with a type of waxoil, newman cam which isn't fitted yet as the car hasn't run its 1000k yet. new brake lines.new hand brake cable being fitted now.think itll have new rear discs and pads too. also the dashboard has been flocked professionally, rear axle and some other bits have been powdercoated. I've spent a lot on this over the year so have a folder full of receipts which prev owner also kept.

A few bad things about the car.

A few spots of rust on the body but nothin major for a 14yr old car. Cooland lights keeps flashing but its just the sensor in the bottle was like it when i got it.

I'm sure there's a few bits I've fogot about.

Number Plate is NOT included in sale as this is going back to prev owner. itll come with 6months tax and Mot once its been put through it.
the reason i am sellin the car is i just want somethin a little more sensible as I'm wantin to save for a house. Oh and greenstuff pads and the front.also in the pic of the arch it is now sprayed red and the suspension damper has been powdercoated

ill be advertising it at 3200 but open to offers, nothin stupid as like i said I've spent a lot on the car and its not on big body kits so i think it should hold some value

some pics of build and car,

really quick car now hard to handle so any test drives will need licence etc
it was pushing 150bhp before the rebore so dont know what'll be pushing out now.
fresh_creps

30th Nov 07 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice mate,would be very tempted to snap this up if I had the money!

any pics of the interior?
Dean B

1st Dec 07 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Polo G40 in the next month or so 25 database queries in 0.0089061 seconds