corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » FA call emergency board meeting tomorrow morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FA call emergency board meeting tomorrow morning
Cosmo

User status: Offline
21st Nov 07 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
The discussion for managers is pretty pointless imo, while our players show little passion and very few glimmers of hope for the coming years with how the English game is diminishing then it doesn't matter who pulls on the cheap England suit and tie.

The English game has wider issues tbh.....

Whilst I agree that some other issues NEED to be sorted, you cannot overlook the glaringly obvious mistakes McKnob has made during his management of England.

He dropped Beckham totally when he shouldnt of.
He continually played an underperforming Lampard alongside Gerrard in a pairing that everyone knew didnt work.
He stuck with Robinson for wayyyyy too long when he was playing shite.
He played stupid formations (e.g. tonight) when keeping things simple would of worked 1000x better.
BigSte

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 07 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with most of that, and really hope they get him out asap. My point was that whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle as the wider issues will always prevent this nation from winning anything.

I'm 22 and saeriously doubt I will ever see them win anything in my lifetime!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » FA call emergency board meeting tomorrow morning 24 database queries in 0.0077889 seconds