corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Rare Rear Lights!, Dual 5" Exhaust, Angel Eyes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Rare Rear Lights!, Dual 5" Exhaust, Angel Eyes
opel_demon

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 07 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brought myself a 2litre Calibra now, so selling a few niche mods for any corsa,

Angel Eye Projector heady's - One has a crack in it, need to source a new case, the other is in good cond. come with 2 x head light bulbs, and all wiring needed to connect to original headlight connectors. Looking for £70 or offers.

Dual 5" Custom Exhaust for a Corsa B. £70
Got A nice set off bronze rear lights these are rare, think i still have the box too..... lookin for £65

opel_demon

22nd Nov 07 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

posting it all on ebay in a few days, so if ne 1 wants something mail me ....ali_d2033@hotmail.co.uk
demondriver

22nd Nov 07 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will the exhaust system fit on a combo van?1.7d its not going to be that engine for long as its my project for custom show van but will it fit until engine is changed?? lol
opel_demon

22nd Nov 07 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey there, yep it will as mine was an isuzu 1.7 d, gives a nice sporty sound, also have a straight thru custom unboltable centre pipe if your interested.
demondriver

23rd Nov 07 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the complete and utter lowest you will take for the exhausts as i am very shot on cash at the min,
opel_demon

23rd Nov 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if you want it posted il do it for say 60 inc postage? if you want the str8 thru centre section too, say 80 posted . Adds alotta sound to the engine, also doesnt sound like a tank. lol
demondriver

23rd Nov 07 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much collected? also whats your postcode to check how far i am from you. cheers ian
opel_demon

5th Dec 07 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUmp need to get rid off the front and rear head lights, 50 each set.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Rare Rear Lights!, Dual 5" Exhaust, Angel Eyes 25 database queries in 0.3534520 seconds