corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Latest craze on English roads?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Latest craze on English roads?
Fro

User status: Offline
27th Nov 07 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
seen quite a few people do it down here lately, i just give them the full beam + fogs treatment if someone has them on behind me, i slow down to about 10mph

Its usually the Zetec S's round our way the older shape though.
Ian W

27th Nov 07 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
seen quite a few people do it down here lately, i just give them the full beam + fogs treatment if someone has them on behind me, i slow down to about 10mph

tbh its idiots like you who are causing a lot of the problems on the roads, all this "I slow down" blah blah, your not an authority so stop trying to police the roads, the amount of times I get stuck in traffic on the motorway because some fool has decided its there job to keep the outside lane to 70 mph
Mertin

27th Nov 07 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian_Gsi16v
quote:

tbh its idiots like you who are causing a lot of the problems on the roads, all this "I slow down" blah blah, your not an authority so stop trying to police the roads, the amount of times I get stuck in traffic on the motorway because some fool has decided its there job to keep the outside lane to 70 mph

Did he say he was blcoking the right hand lane on a motorway though?
Ben G

27th Nov 07 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't sit in the outside lane on a motorway at 70mph you idiot whenever i'm on a motorway i get the go faster bug

if you read my reply correctly you will see i only ever do it when someone if behind me with full beam on, i put my rear fogs on then off to warn them then if they take no notice i just slow right down. not going to move every single mirror as this is dangerous, so is not being able to see due to glare from the full beam behind...
Ben G

27th Nov 07 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:

Its usually the Zetec S's round our way the older shape though.

this is true
Ian W

27th Nov 07 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i don't sit in the outside lane on a motorway at 70mph you idiot whenever i'm on a motorway i get the go faster bug

if you read my reply correctly you will see i only ever do it when someone if behind me with full beam on, i put my rear fogs on then off to warn them then if they take no notice i just slow right down. not going to move every single mirror as this is dangerous, so is not being able to see due to glare from the full beam behind...

I didn't say you did it on a motorway I mean people with your mentality who decide the best way to deal with someone else being inconsiderate is to be inconsiderate themselves.

By slowing down to annoy them I can't see how you are any different to people driving with fog lights / high beams on, why not go and sit down and read the highway code.

I agree that people driving with the wrong lights on is annoying but just ignore it, bar forcing them off the road, jumping out and physically flicking that switch there is nothing you can do about it so ignore it and get on with driving your own car !
Ben G

27th Nov 07 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can't ignore it when they are stuck behind you for 15 minutes

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Latest craze on English roads? 23 database queries in 0.0118861 seconds