corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Black SRI Corsa C

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 Black SRI Corsa C
cheekygaz

User status: Offline
26th Nov 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, ive got a black 1.4 Corsa SRI on an 02 plate with 55k, irmsher kit, front and rear tinted windows. Sebring exhaust and 17 inch OZ Superlegera multispoke alloys. It has full vauxhall serivce and parts. Any work has been carried out down at my local vauxhall dealer. It is rarely used through the week as i work in the city centre. So just odd trip out on a weekend. The car is in good condition throughout. The car is fitted with full sony xplod sound system. A button less sony head unit, sony 6*9's 2 12" sony xplod subs 1200 watts each, and a 1600 watt sony pentagon amp. The sound system may be negotionable within the price. think thats about it i have pictures upon request as i dont know how to upload on this site.

Im looking at between £3500 - 4000 dependant on the sound system

Also your opinions lads

please email me on cheekygaz@hotmail.com with ay questions and pictures

[Edited on 27-11-2007 by cheekygaz]

[Edited on 28-11-2007 by cheekygaz]

[Edited on 28-11-2007 by cheekygaz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Black SRI Corsa C 25 database queries in 0.0062430 seconds