corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rigid Brake Pipe?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rigid Brake Pipe?!
ramecroft1

User status: Offline
18th Dec 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After Buying all the parts needed to fix the drums on my 1.4 corsa sport i find that i need a new rigid brake pipe.

i ring vauxhall and they say i have to but the pipe seperatly and get someone else to bend it to fit the car?

! is this crap or am i gonna have to go through loads of hastle for this stupid bit of pipe?

Any help appreciated!

Vaux Lad

18th Dec 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats right.
It just comes on a long roll.
It has to be cut/bent to your requirements, then fitted with unions and the ends flared.
luke85

18th Dec 07 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its easy enough to do. you probably wont be able to undo the other end of the solid pipe so the best bet is to cut it as close to the union as possible and get a socket on it to unscrew the union. then go to a car shop with the pipe and the ends and they will make you one up, you just bend it into place as you fit it.

New Poll