corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » honda trx 450 r racing atv quad bike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author honda trx 450 r racing atv quad bike
jamie m

User status: Offline
18th Dec 07 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for sale is my much loved honda trx 450r, im having to sell it due to not having the time to use it anymore, its in extremely good condition with the engine and gearbox oil changed every 6 hours using only the best maxima racing oils, as you can see the bike is not road registered as its only been used in the fields around where i live, its never been raced and im the second owner from new, i must say its not for the faint hearted as its one of the fastest atv quads on the market, it has had the following mods done, and i also have a box full of spares and standard parts.

mp racing twist throttle
wider renthal handle bars
easy clutch
k+n air filter
dyno jetted carb
yoshi race exhaust
1 off skull graphics from america
ac racing nerf bars
ac racing bumper bar
ac racing grab bar
acerbis hand gaurds
engine and frame bashgaurd
duncan racing light weight front wheels
4 maxxis tyres like new
wider spacers on rear wheels
15 tooth front sprocket
smaller rear sprocket

it has also not long ago had a hot pro cam fitted and hot start valve

jamie 07841698575

3500ono

also on ebay

honda trx 450 r quad atv raptor banshee ltz polaris yfm on eBay, also, Trikes, ATVs Quads, Motorcycles Scooters, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 23-Dec-07 18:35:43 GMT)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » honda trx 450 r racing atv quad bike 25 database queries in 0.0111029 seconds