corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My 1st corsa... 1.4 16v.. gsi rep. From beginning to end

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My 1st corsa... 1.4 16v.. gsi rep. From beginning to end
sumner2k3

User status: Offline
19th Dec 07 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, got loads of pics on my pc of my first corsa i bought when i was 16 so i thought id make a progress thread of how it looked from when i bought it untill when i sold it..

this is the pic i seen of it before i went to have a look at it

looked pretty tidy for the money, wasnt really into the big front bumper and the other bits and pices it had but i knew it had potential.

so this is what it looked like when it was on my drive the day after i bought it.. it also had chrome m3 morrors which came straight off as you can see

hated that bumper so it had to come off and got a standard one for the time being and some standard mirrors

also fitted my 15" alpine type r sub that i bought a while before the car which was fkin loud lol

then sprayed the plastic spark plug cover white

and also got rid of them stupid lexus lights for tidy standard red ones

then fancied a new set of alloys as i didnt really like them ones so i got some casero ones for £30 with 2 tyres

also had this given to me..

its a 5inch rage universal backbox which was huge lol too big for a little corsa so my mate had it for his fiesta lol

then came the gsi bumper

didnt like a 40mm drop so got lucky on here and had a set of 75mm springs for £60 delivered brand new i think aswel

and got 4 nice mudflaps for all round(not fitted properly)

and thats about all the pics i have of the car really and this final pic of the car is on the day i sold it which i think it looks pretty nice..

[Edited on 19-12-2007 by sumner2k3]
Ben G

19th Dec 07 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that looked very nice mate, just needed a polish/mop to sort the colour out.

sumner2k3

19th Dec 07 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeahh.. really it needed a respray, it did get polished up real nice at 1 point but just went back to like a pinky red a few weeks later
pow
Premium Member

19th Dec 07 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks very very nice, needs a good clean and some lower profile tyres
sumner2k3

19th Jan 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needed a respray ideally lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My 1st corsa... 1.4 16v.. gsi rep. From beginning to end 24 database queries in 0.0109460 seconds