corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Help with rad and pump for GSi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with rad and pump for GSi
molasis

User status: Offline
20th Dec 07 at 05:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,

I'm not too technical so forgive me in advance.

I've got what we call here in Australia a Holden Barina GSi '95 model (x16xe manual, with aircon).

I've been told the radiator is 60% clogged and that has caused my water pump to die. They reckon it will cost me $1000aud to sort it out. I think most of that is probably parts cost.

So I was wanting to know where to get a new pump from and a new radiator from? (I'll be in the London/Cornwall in 4 weeks time and can hold on until then and fly the stuff back with me, if there aren't any aussies on here that have a suggestion for Brisbane).

From what I gather my car is the same as a 95 Corsa B is that right?

Thanks again

[Edited on 20-12-2007 by molasis]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Help with rad and pump for GSi 25 database queries in 0.1082780 seconds