corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Very very nice white alloys for sale c/w Opel badges *ebay*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Very very nice white alloys for sale c/w Opel badges *ebay*
cavmad

User status: Offline
28th Dec 07 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Four white Manta alloys in excellent condition. Three have very good 195-60-14 Dunlops and the other has an even better 195-60-14 Continental. They are 6Jx14 four stud fitment. Would look uber cool on a red, black or white car imho. Probably about the best condition second hand wheels you will find, only 'faults' are two have slight (and believe me I do mean slight) marks but a good polish or a touch up with the same coloured paint and you'd never notice. One has no centre cap but a) they look better without them and b) I can almost certainly get you one anyhow. Really need to be seen to appreciate condition, no kerbing, buckling or damage and as said earlier would look mint on your car.

*Now on eBay... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150200187387

[Edited on 28-12-2007 by cavmad]
badassnow
Banned

28th Dec 07 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these will fetch 200 pounds plus on a manta forum as they cant be bought nowhere and in that condition free bump mate
cavmad

28th Dec 07 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers badassnow, time to find a Manta forum I think! Nice one mate, much appreciated.
SVM 286

28th Dec 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish I had a Manta that needed rims.
davstar

28th Dec 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£200? Those wheels are just Manta Exclusive alloys........I hate to say it but I got given a set and have subsequently given them away myself. If they fetch that sort of money I will be surprised. Sorry this is not constructive to the thread......bu at least you get a free bump.
badassnow
Banned

28th Dec 07 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know a few manta blokes that have paid more than that for them and if you gave a set away its your loss
cavmad

28th Dec 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers badass.
badassnow
Banned

28th Dec 07 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries matey
badassnow
Banned

28th Dec 07 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these on ebay for 5 hours and 99 people looked at them says these are rare and worth the money and i dont care about negative comments there not my wheels its just my opinion and a valued one at that
cavmad

29th Dec 07 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to point out these have a very low reserve

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Very very nice white alloys for sale c/w Opel badges *ebay* 25 database queries in 0.0103319 seconds