corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa 1.4 16v Sport project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa 1.4 16v Sport project
--ToM--

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 08 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, this is my 2nd car and i have owned it now for approximately a month, when i first bought it its was close to looking like this .....

I removed the lexus lights it came with and fitted the smoked ones you can see there and also fitted the front smoked depo lights. I wasnt keen on the interiour either and got hold of a calibra leather one and fitted that

It was on 14" softstars and lowered 60/40 on gmax springs and shocks but i didnt really like the wheels and i wanted it lower but i didnt want to go for aftermarket wheels on this car so i bought a set off cavalier fan blades and painted them myself

and i also lowered it more at the back approx 90mm!! and got 195 45 15 tyres fitted to the rims just after christmas, and this is how its looking now ....

Also added a little red 16v sticker to the bottom right hand corner of the boot lol

Future plans are coilovers, black door cards, gsi front bumper and maybe skirts,semi smooth boot, badboy bonnet, rear windows tinted and i may be getting my hands on a redtop soon aswell

Also forgot to mention it had big silly sideskirts on it when i bought it which i didnt like at all especially with having stanrard bumpers so i removed them and caramel wheeled all the sealent off the door and as you can see in the piks theres a couple of little bits of rust i need to sort just under where the skirts were fitted !

Hope you like it ill keep this updated as things progress !!

[Edited on 02-01-2008 by --ToM--]

[Edited on 02-01-2008 by --ToM--]
JohnNI

2nd Jan 08 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good as it is, i'd leave it, pre-97 bunpers look cool. Just sort out the patches of rust, you keeping the center caps off?
DaveB

2nd Jan 08 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks tidy that, rare colour too?
I'd remove the drivers side wing to check for damage; it's definitely been replaced at some point
flybikeslee

2nd Jan 08 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good so far pal, will have to pop down ad see it again soon like people have said sort that little patch of rust and its all good
--ToM--

2nd Jan 08 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys! with regards to the center caps i only have 3 at the moment so have decided to leave them off for now! i quite like them without to be honest, i think they look a bit plain with them on! the drivers side wing has definately been done as i can feel the overspray inside the engine bay!

yeah i will come and say hello next time i see you down the rock !!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa 1.4 16v Sport project 24 database queries in 0.0090339 seconds