corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bye Bye Drogba

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bye Bye Drogba
Cosmo

User status: Offline
7th Jan 08 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Cos' he's been good this season hasn't he

Only thing Ive seen him do is look stupid as Torres skipped past him
Tom

7th Jan 08 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's been woeful, seen him picked out in MOTD analysis a few times running about aimlesly
Jill
Premium Member

8th Jan 08 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben Haim- what a waste of money IMO- all he does is like Tom said just run around aimlessly. Sometimes I actually wonder if he knows what his main objectives are when he's out on the pitch, or does he forget and think to himself "ah I will randomly run around to fill up time and hopefully look like I know what I am doing".

As for Anelka: as a player he's decent but IMHO I really don't think he's worth £11m (that's what the radio said this morning Chelsea had bid for him and had been turned down), and with his diva-esque attitude as well! I personally hope chelsea don't up their bid to buy him and I think they're just turning chelsea down deliberately knowing from their previous history of over-paying for a player just to get them

JILL
Tom

8th Jan 08 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got ben haim on a free Jill

As for anelka, I get the feeling he's changed his ways a bit and is less 'diva' now, but yeah agreed they are trying to do you over and to be fair it'll probably work
Marc

8th Jan 08 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think hes realised he needs to lose the attitude if he wants to be at a big club. Times running out for him.
Jill
Premium Member

8th Jan 08 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
You got ben haim on a free Jill

I know, but earlier in the thread you said £8m and I meant in reference to that that's a waste of money for him if it were paid. Sorry I was typing too quickly and didn't make myself clear

JILL
Robbo

8th Jan 08 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Pictures a headless Ben Haim running around the pitch*

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bye Bye Drogba 24 database queries in 0.0097380 seconds