corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just a few quick questions :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just a few quick questions :)
Pucci1

User status: Offline
9th Jan 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a few quick questions posted it in general as i tend to get answered a lot quicker

how does everyone fit there mudflaps? i have some gm ones that i need to fit. need a bit of detail here

how much and how hard is it to change a air sensor (engine mangement keeps on coming on)

and if i wantted to change the backbox would it be just unbolt the old one and bolt the knew one on?

would it be worth while getting a decat as well?

ill probly right some more questions when i can think of them

i decided to post them all in one post so like i dont have to create muti topic's

-Nat
sport16v

User status: Offline
9th Jan 08 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

backbox is simply remove the clamp, remove clips and rubbers and smack off with rubber hammer or may just twist off if you're lucky.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just a few quick questions :) 23 database queries in 0.0255480 seconds