corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa/saxo power steering setup?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa/saxo power steering setup?
jamie m

User status: Offline
12th Jan 08 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i no you can somehow put a saxo electronic power steering pump on a corsa, but what im wondering is how?

there seems to be abit of play in my corsa rack (non power steering) and the tracking needs doing, i have a brand new corsa power steering rack and new track rod ends in my shed at home from an old project so i was going to fit that and i have found a saxo vtr in the local scrappers i can rob the pump of,

1. how do i test the pump on the saxo before i take it off and buy it
2. what do i actually need off the saxo apart from the pump
3. what procedure do i have to take to fit it to the corsa

i was going to mount my battery in the boot and have the saxo pump there in my engine bay, do i need hard/solid/metal pipework or certain length pipework etc to get it working and whats the best way of wiring it up? cheers jamie, p.s its a corsa sri fitted with a redtop xe on twin 45's

jamie
jamie m

12th Jan 08 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25 views no replys, anybody??
andyc1234

13th Jan 08 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently it just screws onto the corsa pipe work directly . should be able to test it by connecting it to a power supply. im going to be doing it to mine soon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa/saxo power steering setup? 23 database queries in 0.0072770 seconds