corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » its illegal to park your car and not get out of it

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author its illegal to park your car and not get out of it
Daimo B

User status: Offline
14th Jan 08 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would question the officer in court as to why he did not approach and fine the standard car with people. Why only the modified cars, then bring up the discrimination issue. I would ask why you are not allowed to sit in your car at the seafront?

I would use the law about parking, and ask about Learner drivers etc.

In fact, i'd go to town on this one
WU-TANG- DAN

14th Jan 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police park in their cars all the time.
Jas

14th Jan 08 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WU-TANG- DAN
police park in their cars all the time.

police do what the fuck they want
bigdan

14th Jan 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabadboy
quote:
Originally posted by bigdan
john its shite, the sargents statement had nothing to do with me and this daft wifes was a waste of time aswell

the cruise was actually on when i was there like

criminal
baza31

14th Jan 08 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ever heard or read up on that Illuminati? world domination and ruling by fining. The world is going crazy , everyones getting fined for everything and everyone is skint. 5 years ago people had a fair bit of disposable income, now everyone hasnt even though they earning same money
WU-TANG- DAN

14th Jan 08 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stand up and be counted, theres no illumati theory, ufo's didnt blow up the twin towers, its just greed on their part and our fault for giving into it, we dont have to have street riots, march peacefully MLK style.
Krammy

14th Jan 08 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard about the mass-police raid down Shields last year. Wasn't most/half the force there?

They blocked the car park, and everyone who rolled out got producers/fines?

bigdan

15th Jan 08 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they tried it about 3 times 1st 1 was a complete failure as the full car park was closed and only 6 points and a car were seized out of about 100+cars

2nd 1 people seen them coming and left
davstar

15th Jan 08 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
anyone ever heard or read up on that Illuminati? world domination and ruling by fining. The world is going crazy , everyones getting fined for everything and everyone is skint. 5 years ago people had a fair bit of disposable income, now everyone hasnt even though they earning same money

New World Order..........as printed on the back of the American One Dollar Bill...............interesting theory. But without proof is just that. Although i would not put anything past the muppets supposedly in charge.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » its illegal to park your car and not get out of it 23 database queries in 0.0116601 seconds