corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool Xmas Party

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liverpool Xmas Party
Cosmo

User status: Offline
18th Jan 08 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Football star Steven Gerrard posed as a geriatric when he turned-up at Liverpool's colourful fancy dress bash - as a disabled pensioner riding a mobility scooter.

Donning a flat cap and puffing on a pipe, the Liverpool skipper stunned his teammates as he trundled into the party venue on an 5mph electric scooter.

Still buzzing from netting three goals in his team's 5-0 FA Cup thrashing of Luton, Gerrard joined the rest of the team for their belated Christmas party.

One passer-by was fooled by Stevie's brilliant disguise and offered to help the England midfielder from the four-wheel chair outside Sports Bar England in Liverpool city centre.

One reveller said: "This old looking guy drove up to the door in this electric scooter so I just thought he was a bit confused and offered him help.

"Next minute some of the players in the bar shouted it was Steven Gerrard in the chair."

"Afterwards they were calling him Steven Geri-hatric after his three goals. I was gobsmacked and totally fooled because it was a hell of a disguise."

The players put the Kop giants' off-field turmoil behind them for the night as they partied the night away in the plush haunt on Stanley Street.

Gerrard may have been the driving force of the fancy dress team, but it was fellow scouser Carra who had the X-factor.

The defender dazzled in a glittering silver suit and wig as he went as tele crooner Rhydian.

The reality tv theme was kept us by the Dane Daniel Agger, who turned up more looking like Big Bro livewire Pete Burns than a punk rocker.

And the hilarious party was doused with a touch of controversy when Mail midlfielder Momo Sissokko stormed in as terror chief Osama Bin Laden.

Spanish midfiled maestro Xabi Alonso sipped luvly bubbly in a Del Boy outfit and Peter Crouch sparked fits of giggles went as a 6ft9 penguin.

Norweigan John Arne Riise flew in as Batman - but dissapointingly there was no Batmobile - while striker Dirk Kuyt claimed to be the King.

Only spoilsports Fernando Torres, Yosi Benayoun, and Alvero Albeloa chose to go in their own clothes.

Flying dutchman Ryan Babel made a less-than-impressive effort to be Hollywood Star Will Smith in jeans and a black tracksuit top.

The only noticeable absentee was boss Rafa Benitez as the players partied into the early hours, feasting on food and drink from the menu at the bar owned by Jamie Carragher.

The team then crossed the road for a lock-in at Aldo's bar - where they joined owner and ex-Kop hero John Aldridge for more drinks.

There Carra grabbed the mic and blasted out a hilarious impression of Rhydian and Kuyt tried to take off Elvis in a Stars in your Eyes style singing contest.

An onlooker said: "Carra couldn't resist getting up on the mic but he was dressed as Rhydian so I think he felt obliged to.

"Although I don't think the Welshman will be quaking in his boots judging by that performance.

"I would have loved to have been sitting at the players' table it looked like they were having a whale of a time."

Left to right: Harry Kewell (with wife Emmerdale Sheree Murphy)- as a Marathon runnner, Daniel Agger - as Punk, Fabio Aurelio - as Sporty Spice

Left to right: Jamie Carragher - as Rhydian from X factor, John Arne - as Batman, Xabi Alonso - as Del Boy

Link at me now
nik

18th Jan 08 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Least no woman can claim she was raped at the party by Gerrard etc Some of them are good.
Limecat
Banned

18th Jan 08 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was supposed to be funny I assume?

Just shows why you are a muppet IMO.
Robbo

18th Jan 08 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome
Mather.16v

18th Jan 08 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

who?
C2RL R

18th Jan 08 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty good some of them. nice to see MOST of the lads are up for making fools of themselves.
Cosmo

18th Jan 08 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mather.16v
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

who?

TBH just ignore him, he is acting like a knob in numerous threads.
C2RL R

18th Jan 08 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whenever i see his username it reminds me of L33LEG.
Cosmo

18th Jan 08 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
whenever i see his username it reminds me of L33LEG.

Whenever I see what he writes it reminds me.
Nismo

18th Jan 08 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ace!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool Xmas Party 24 database queries in 0.0249848 seconds