corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » white Team Dynamics 'Monza R' 17's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author white Team Dynamics 'Monza R' 17's
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
18th Jan 08 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got rid of my Seat Ibiza GTI and kept the alloys I bought when I had it. They're 17" Team Dynamics 'Monza R' in white. Only had these 3 months or so and paid £750 from motorworld. The front drivers side wheel has got a curbing mark but other than that they're spot on! They also come with the tyres which have loads of tread left on them My asking price is £380o.n.o I'll get a picture of them up on here asap, cheers.

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod_id=14287 <---- that's them basically but I'll get a pic up of mine soon
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
18th Jan 08 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up up up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » white Team Dynamics 'Monza R' 17's 25 database queries in 0.0581951 seconds