corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Will it cause much of a problem??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will it cause much of a problem??
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 08 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mortgage has been sent off to the assesor last week, still waiting to hear from them.

But....

Ive just been given 6k by my dad, which will make my deposit upto 11.5k and mean im putting down 10% rather than 5.

I then wont have to pay 2k high lending fee, will lower my interest rate and payments.

Is this going to cause much of a problem/delay?

Obviously ill make everyone involved aware, which being both chain free shouldnt cause a problem that way.

Cheers

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

27th Jan 08 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cooool as fuck!! just spoken to there online advisor as there shut sundays. they said its fine to change it. will mean i can get 5.99% rate, rather than 6.5%, then it makes mortgage 620 a month, rather than 720!!

Holy smoke

Jay

27th Jan 08 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decent that, £100 a month will come in handy!
GT4Brody

27th Jan 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Result, same thing happened to me when i bought my first place 5 years ago. Got given unexpected 5grand gift, from my uncle meant i avoided higher lending charge too.
Thats well handy £100 less a month
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Jan 08 at 01:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely worth having a lower LTV, however you do it. Nice outcome.
Dan
Premium Member

28th Jan 08 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes im still in shock tbh, i guess since being 12, ive never been given a penny from him, i used to work for him weds after school, sat and sunday on the market.

Used to get £60 a week, but.... i used to have to buy anything i wanted, school dinner, clothes etc etc.

It really made me appriciate money alot more.

New Poll