corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » New project = big favour

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New project = big favour
Corsa_davies

User status: Offline
28th Jan 08 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys and gals,

iv been given the go ahead from my father to start to look into buying a westfield.
i have a couple of plans for it and i am just hoping someone can help me along the way.

well it will be a westifled seiw with a hyibusa engine in ,i will be going mental on the looks and will be getting it sprayed in orange .

right here is the massive favour i need.
the picture below is going to be simular to what mine will look like . i was wondering if anyone can change the colour to a bright orange and put black pro race 1.2s and little carbon mirrors on it.

this is how i intend to have it. all going well i should be looking into buying a shell asap.

[Edited on 28-01-2008 by markyjoe]
Corsa_davies

28th Jan 08 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can not post the picture it is in my garge under the section of corsa 19 bottom pic. thanks alot
John

28th Jan 08 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://westfield-world.com/flash_changer.html
Corsa_davies

28th Jan 08 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow thanks mate super star. just they dont have a bright orange other than that perfect !!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » New project = big favour 24 database queries in 0.0170870 seconds