corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » From The Court Of King Arsene....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author From The Court Of King Arsene....
p

User status: Offline
28th Jan 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jester : You must eat something my Lord.
Arsene : No. I cannot.
Jester : 'Twas but a single defeat me lud.
Arsene. I was singly unimpressed.
Jester: Everyone knows Tottingfield are simply an accident waiting to happen.
Arsene : I KNOW ZISSS YOU FOOL!!! That is what makes it all the more gauling.
Jester : Ah but 'twas yourself that "Gauled" the team me lud. There's hardly one of Her Majesty's servants to be seen about the place these days!
Arsene : Are you trying to make the "funny ha ha" mon petit minion?
Jester : Not at all me lud. Just stating the....
Arsene : Well STOP EEET!
Jester : Yes me lud.
Arsene : And stop calling me "me lud" - it's "Your Grace"!
Jester : Yes me...I mean My Grace
Arsene. I geeeve up..... We were the better team anyway. We played the pretty circles most inspiringly. The statistics do not lie my friend! We passed the ball in the beautiful arcing movements many times. In fact, even when they were celebrating their fourth goal - fools that they are, like the monkeys in the trees - we were passing the ball in the magnificent patterns towards the half way line for the next kick off. It reminded me of Dennis.
Jester : Is that wise your Grace?
Arsene : NOOOOO!!! I told you before never to mention that leetle blue bandit in my court! Fool!
Jester : No no me lud! I meant Sir Bergkamp. Is it wise, I mean should you still be thinking of him and Thierry? You have such.....er um.....better players now!
Arsene : (starting to sob) No....we ran such beautiful rings around them. We won the match in every way apart from....well...ze goals.
Jester : (comforting) There, there me lud...that is to say, your Grace. The great players are gone, but new ones will come. We will find them like jewels, no DIAMONDS in a Belgian mine! They will shine like stars in the night sky.
Arsene : Really? You really think so??!!
Jester : (warming to his task) Of course! We will unearth new, raw talent. Talent who will also pass and never shoot themselves.
Arsene : (tears of joy now) Ah yes...I can see it! The new horizon. The new dawn of victory! Pretty patterns. So many pretty patterns.
Jester : Er, yes my Prince. And in the meantime, we just need to somehow bridge the gap.
Arsene : Did you say....DID YOU SAY BRIDGE????!!!!
Jester : A mere turn of phrase...
Arsene : If zer is one thing I hate more than losing to Tottingfield, it is THAT name. You must die now.
Jester : Em...a tad extreme me lud.
Arsene : YOUR GRACE! It's YOUR GRACE buffoon!
Jester : A tad exteme, your Grace Buffoon.
(screams followed by banging and squelching noises. The lights fade to a blue haze....)
Robbo

28th Jan 08 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF
C2RL R

29th Jan 08 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my thoughts exactly

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » From The Court Of King Arsene.... 24 database queries in 0.0042651 seconds