corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand new 160gb classic ipod's, £170 rrp £200 odd

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand new 160gb classic ipod's, £170 rrp £200 odd
Carl

User status: Offline
29th Jan 08 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same situation as the other ad, I have a mate that can get hold of nano 8gb's and classic 160gb, So here is the ad for the nano 160gb ones. With these I think they will be in silver with them being classics. Here are the pics;

Cheque prefered, that way I can order it whilst its processing and get it sent out, otherwise its paypal, but it won't be instant postage until he picks a batch up, then it will be first class recorded straight out. I've dealt with quite a few people on here so I'm sure someone will testify to me being an honest person.

I can post the spec if anyone wants it?
Carl

User status: Offline
30th Jan 08 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand new 160gb classic ipod's, £170 rrp £200 odd 25 database queries in 0.0074711 seconds