corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Amp wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amp wiring
badboysxi

User status: Offline
30th Jan 08 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started fitting my other halfs amp wiring kit in her corsa at the weekend, and I got everything done apart frm the power cable. I could not for the life of me find where to pass the power cable through the bulkhead. Can you help, its a 1.6 16v, james
luke85

30th Jan 08 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the globe box out and theres a grommit in the bulkhead, get your head in the passenger foot well and look up, its kinda behind the heater
scottyp1989

30th Jan 08 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take out the glove box. there is a rubber gromet under neath it slightly to the right with a bunch of cables comin thru it. stick a screw driver or somethin thru it to make a hole then cut a small X in to so you can feed the cable through. watch you dont cut all the other wires tho
badboysxi

30th Jan 08 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh rite the same as my vectra, didnt realise all the vauxhalls were the same, I know what I'm doin now, thanks alot mate, appreciated
Crofty

30th Jan 08 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you look at the drivers side theres a gromit in the same place. But you can get straight to this one, no need for taking glovebox or owt out.
Toby
Premium Member

30th Jan 08 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Crofty
If you look at the drivers side theres a gromit in the same place. But you can get straight to this one, no need for taking glovebox or owt out.

well glovebox is four screws, you dontreally need to take it out anyway and you need to run wiring all the way through engine bay, plus lot more sensitive wires on the drivers side which you could hit, i would go through passenger side
badboysxi

30th Jan 08 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers guys

New Poll