corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 1.8 16v CD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 1.8 16v CD
ShEp

User status: Offline
4th Feb 08 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk3 Astra 1.8 16v CD.

Was bought 2 1/2 years ago for a winter runabout but passed the M.O.T and didnt die so its been kept too long

Has been used by my dad to get to work ad back for a while now but he now has a works vehicle

This is by no means a mint car, had back arches filles and repaired, but never painted, as we just couldnt be arsed...

It's magic grey which is a pearlescent colour,

1.8 16v runs well enough, does a good turn of speed, and scared my mate in his redtop astra

springs were broken so for the last mot it got a full new suspension kit lowered 60mm

Interior is ok, drivers seat base is coming away as it burst at the stitching (could easily be fixed)

Powerflow exhaust (was on it when we bought it) downpipe is blowing though, but i have a brand new one to supply with it

Has a decent spec with it being a CD

front fogs
heated mirrors
electric mirrors
electric front windows

Mot is up at the end of FEB but I reckon it would pass again, its never needed anything serious to pass couple of bushes here and there

Welding on inner arches has been done as my dad is a fabricator

looking for offers but i'll stick a base price of £350 down, or swap it for a corsa 3 door of any engine size,...

Does not come with alloys shown, now has Irmscher wheels, which I will post a pic of

No shit in this thread, carribicbaby can keep going in the other one on his own

[Edited on 11-02-2008 by ShEp]
carribicbaby
Banned

4th Feb 08 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edit

free bump

[Edited on 04-02-2008 by carribicbaby]
ShEp

4th Feb 08 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6. Only post in advert threads if you are interested in trading. Do not make judgements on price, value or quality of goods. These decisions should be made by buyers. Conversational posts which are not directly related to a sale will be deleted, which wastes staff time.
ShEp

5th Feb 08 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

nobody need a shitbox to abuse?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 1.8 16v CD 25 database queries in 0.0071602 seconds