corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Concept 650 G5 alarm - CHEAP!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Concept 650 G5 alarm - CHEAP!
john_sri

User status: Offline
9th Feb 08 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i have forsale a clifford concept 650 G5 alarm.
The alarm comes with every thing as it would new, 2 fobs, the booklet pack and the valet code.
This has been fitted but has been removed very very carefully with loads of length n all of the wires so it is easy to reinstall (instructions for install can be found on internet if confident with car electrics) by an approved fitted for not very much.
All sensors are present and working 100%, it has been removed from a track car i got last week, so no need for it.
Am looking for £175 for the alarm plus postage of £10 which is an absolute bargain, as could do with it going this weekend!
I also have for sale an intelistart option for £40, or with the alarm for £30.
Give my mate a ring if you want more info as he removed it for me his mobile number is 07792633032.
corsa333
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Feb 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck mate i couldnt shift same alarm for 100 delivered was on here for months still got it
john_sri

9th Feb 08 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, i have posted it up in alot of places
corsa333
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Feb 08 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think the fact its already been in car puts people of imo which when removed correctly it dont make a differnace
fazza

9th Feb 08 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

intellistart mate 30posted?
john_sri

9th Feb 08 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa333
think the fact its already been in car puts people of imo which when removed correctly it dont make a differnace

exactly right! can even get hold of the fitting instructions from clifford wich makes it really really easy to fit it tells you exaclty which wire needs to be fitted wherejust be neat with your work and you don't need to pay anyone to do it for you.

thats what me and my mate did with ours and aint had any probs at all. my mate even had his tested by the local fitter and he said its perfect , tested every circiut and found it all to wbe in complete working order.

prob with buying new is that you have to pay for the fitting then so it'll cost a LOT more
john_sri

9th Feb 08 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsagsi16vplym
intellistart mate 30posted?

sorry but its £40 posted unless bought with the rest of the alarm then it'll be £30.

they go for more than £40 on ebay, but i want it gone this weekend really
fazza

9th Feb 08 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok matey £40 can you u2u me your paypal addy so i can pay
cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Concept 650 G5 alarm - CHEAP! 25 database queries in 0.0127420 seconds