corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.2 8v Kitted Corsa "Snowy" Quick sale needed

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v Kitted Corsa "Snowy" Quick sale needed
Jambo

User status: Offline
   17th Feb 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time has come for snowy to go, sat on my drive doing nothing. Its my Sisters car and hasnt moved since october. Cambelt went and no needs headwork.
Car has no tax or MOT and DOES NOT RUN.
Its a 1994 shell, painted in blue paint that flips to pink in the sun, smoothed boot custom 1 off arches, expensive reclining sports seats painted dash.
Good condition for age.

It will need to be removed by whoever wants to buy it, as my mum wants to scrap it

So not looking for more than £500 for the lot. Worth far more in parts, but it has to be gone asap!

As said its my sisters car, so if you can u2u me or Email me at:

jambo45@gmail.com

I will forward all enquiries to my Sister

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.2 8v Kitted Corsa "Snowy" Quick sale needed 25 database queries in 0.0070300 seconds