corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Shake for breakfast

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day: Shake for breakfast
mattk

User status: Offline
17th Feb 08 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In an ideal world I would have a lovely big plate of scrambled eggs for brekkie but I simply dont have time

I have 2 rounds of toast, Now, if I were to have a scoop of my whey protein shake in the morning too would this be of benifit to me?
AdZ9

18th Feb 08 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends entirely on the rest of your diet.
Laney

18th Feb 08 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
In an ideal world I would have a lovely big plate of scrambled eggs for brekkie but I simply dont have time

I have 2 rounds of toast, Now, if I were to have a scoop of my whey protein shake in the morning too would this be of benifit to me?

What he says ^^

If you're waiting til dinner time for your next protein intake I'd say it'd help? I tend to have one for breakfast
mattk

18th Feb 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a large chicken breast and brown rice at 1 o clock and then the same again at about 3 or 4 o clock then a main tea after training at about 6 - 7 ish
STEvieXE

18th Feb 08 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first thing i have one scoop of one type of protein and one scoop of another along with 2 raw eggs in the blender.

had scrambled eggs etc for 2 weeks, dont think ill ever eat scrambled egg again

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Shake for breakfast 24 database queries in 0.0123608 seconds