corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 GTI in Gold......Immaculate - £2650 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 GTI in Gold......Immaculate - £2650 ono
ebthesned

User status: Offline
19th Feb 08 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my friends R-Reg Peugeot 106 (1997) GTI in gold. The car is completly standard and in fantastic condition with 90,000 miles on the clock. There is two previous owner to my mate and the car comes with a full service history. The car has been serviced on time and maintained to a high standard.The cam-belt has been changed also in line with Peugeot's guidelines.
The alloys are unmarked and the tyres all have good tread aswell. The car has a 6 disc cd changer to go with the standard headunit.
This is an unabused example of a 106 GTI and is in a rare colour.
The interior is immaculate also with no rips or tears. There is no neons, silly CD Players or Gauges stuck on the dash to ruin the car, it has been left standard.
The bodywork is clean with no flaking paintwork, no rust and no dints. The car has to be seen to see how clean it is.

The car comes with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

My mate is looking for £2650 cash for the car but would consider a swap for a very clean Renault 5 GT Turbo as he loves them.

For more details on the car, arrange a viewing or enquire please contact Gaz on 07756674750

Below are some pics of the car, ignore the date on the pics, i havent re-set the date on it after removing the batteries.

[Edited on 20-02-2008 by ebthesned]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 GTI in Gold......Immaculate - £2650 ono 25 database queries in 0.1066549 seconds