corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Number Plate for sale: Slammed!! 'S14MMD'

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Number Plate for sale: Slammed!! 'S14MMD'
S14MMD

User status: Offline
19th Feb 08 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have this number plate for sale, it's perfect for anyone who has a really low car!

The registration is currently held on retention, so the transfer fees are paid. I'm looking for around £850 ono. Pic attached of it on my old Corsa

Thanks
Marc.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/379171.htm

[Edited on 19-02-2008 by S14MMD]
S14MMD

22nd Feb 08 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpage
bingham1989

22nd Feb 08 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate been looking for a plate like this for ages as my cars bout 4 inches off the floor think it would suit it! sadly havent got that money to be spending on a numberplate
corsa_beany

22nd Feb 08 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, awesome car that.....glad i bought it!!!

ps.free bump
S14MMD

22nd Feb 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_beany
haha, awesome car that.....glad i bought it!!!

ps.free bump

I'm pleased your having fun in it, i drive the new one much harder now, and it can be a hand full but it's nothing like the cheeky fun the corsa was.
corsa_beany

22nd Feb 08 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's amazing fun, but i can't push it very hard coz the ride's too harsh for the roads round here! not sacrificing the looks for a tad more comfort though, in fact it's quite the opposite! i'll be getting some 90mm rear springs in the near future...haha, mental! just replacing the rear bushes atm, POWERFLEXXXX!!!anyway, i'll stop spamming your post now!
good luck with the sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Number Plate for sale: Slammed!! 'S14MMD' 25 database queries in 0.0090270 seconds