corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Corsa C Black Side Repeaters

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Corsa C Black Side Repeaters
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 08 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As we all know the 'smoked' ones u buy on ebay are gash...and imo..the tinted on the outside ones just never look right!

so i split em open. black the inside lens and sealed back up

This way they look niiiice and also let off good light still

heres a few pics!!

(i have tried to capture the sunlight through one pic..u can see the orange..obv with a bulb it shines like it should...wont fail an MOT etc!)

video
http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/Shane_York_album/Corsa%20pictures/?action=view&current=tintedsiderepeater.flv

These are Genuine Vauxhall side reps and i purchase them brand new..so they come in their original GM boxes!

Have sold about 30 sets n CCUK, wasnt sure if they would sell on here

4 sets ready to go out at the mo!

£15 delivered
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
24th Feb 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Corsa C Black Side Repeaters 25 database queries in 0.4618621 seconds