corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Starlet Glanza V GT (auto)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Starlet Glanza V GT (auto)
AndyW

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 08 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

putting up my glanza as i want something a bit bigger... soo
here she is
1.3 Turbo
42k miles
service history for the passed year since she has been in the country was serviced when i bought her and mot'ed...
Totally standard except 15" lenso's, HKS dumpvalve, TRD upgraded leads and an Apexi induction kit.
Interior is so clean. there are a few scratches and carpark dings but apart from the shes awesome.
im looking for 2900 ono soo try me...
any questions answered u2u me etc...
i know many of you will think ahh gay auto! but, its seriously smooth and actually meant to be quicker than the manuals, due to the fact boost is not lost whilst changing up.
pictures included on pistonheads... great blankish canvass! i need to sell to stop me plowing more money into her! soo many ideas!
anyways heres pics http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/398933.htm and some more info..

Cheers Andy!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Starlet Glanza V GT (auto) 25 database queries in 0.0096121 seconds